Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Prague

Tym postem łamię zasady naszego związku: miałam czekać aż Andrew napisze nowego posta, ale że brakuje mi pisania i ostatnio przeglądałam zdjęcia z Pragi, zdecydowałam się na nowy post. Wybacz Andrew, ale nie mogę dłużej na Ciebie czekać (ale nadal Cię kocham :)).

I'm kind of breaking the rules of our relationship right now. I was supposed to wait for him to write another post but I'm weak... I was going through the photos from our trip to Prague in January and decided to make a post about it. Also, I just miss writing and conserving memories. So, I'm sorry Andrew but I was sick of waiting for your writing mood/inspiration (I still love you though).
 
Andrew przyjechał w odwiedziny na 3 tygodnie w styczniu, wyjeżdżając dzień przed Walentynkami. Podczas jego pobytu musiałam pozdawać kilka egzaminów, pozałatwiać szkolne sprawy i cały czas dawać korepetycje, więc czasem było trudno nam spędzać każdą minutę razem. Już w listopadzie zaplanowaliśmy wycieczkę do Czech; ja nigdy tam nie byłam, a Praga była na Andrew liście rzeczy do zobaczenia przed śmiercią, a że to wcale nie tak daleko, musieliśmy pojechać.
Praga jest piękna! Chociaż pojechaliśmy w zimę i nie byliśmy zobaczyć całego piękna tego miasta, obydwoje się w nim zakochaliśmy dość szybko. Codziennie obiecywaliśmy sobie, że następnego dnia zrobimy więcej zdjęć, ale i tak myślę, że nie zrobiliśmy wiele...

So basically, Andrew came to visit me in Poland for 3 weeks in January, leaving me all alone one day before Valentine's day. While he was here, I still had some exams to pass, school errands to run and students to take care of so we didn't spend much time together. Around November we planned a trip to Czech Republic; I'd never been there and Prague was on Andrew's bucket list, and since it's not that far away from Poland, we had to go.
Prague is beautiful. Although, we went there in the winter and we didn't see all of its beauty, we both fell in love with it quickly. Everyday we promised each other, we will take more photos and still I feel like we could have taken more; we definitely need to take more photos (that are not selfies) together, but well... I'm usually too shy to ask strangers for it.
This is what we got:

Zegar astronomiczny / The astronomical clock- a must see in Prague.
Most Korola / Another must see- Karluv Most (Charles Bridge). Czech is similar to Polish, for example the bridge in Polish is called Most Karola.
Brama, którą wypatrzył Andrew w centrum miasta. / A cool gate spotted by Andrew in the city center.
Contrary to some opinions, we are NOT retarded.
Spędziliśmy 30 minut na pisaniu pocztówek, które potem nie doszły! grrr.../ 30 minutes spent on postcard-writing because "I don't know what I should write!"... We came up with a perfect note and.... the postcards never arrived!
Słodkości! / Cuteness overload!

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely keep blogging despite Andrew. haha

    ReplyDelete